Saturday, March 24, 2007

TMNT

I watched TMNT yesterday. It was not too bad. It's pretty much a boy's movie. Bf loves it though. Met up with Justin yesterday. It feels really good to see him again but poor boy, he lost so much weight. I really wish I can donate my fats to him. I can be very generous about that. Haha. We shopped around, chatted(we seemed to have lots to catch up. he called me earlier on before meeting up & we like had so much to talk about.heh.), then we had some nice tea and cakes before goodbye. Took some pictures together too. *BEAM*

Then met Emily awhile to pass her notes & to have dinner together. After that we went Famous Amos together, bought some cookies for Bf & headed down to suntec to meet Bf. Bumped into friends along the way.

I'm going Sydney tmr's night. There goes my one week of leave. Time to get back to work & earn myself some money. *GRIN*

Oh ya, we had a small gathering at one of my batchgirl's place on Thursday. It's pretty fun! Heh.

Going NATAS later! *YEY*

No comments: