Thursday, March 08, 2007

"It's not always rainbows & butterflies."

Right. I'm back. =)

Sidetrack a little. Something not related. Frankly, I don't really care or bother if anyone does read my blog. I'm so used to registering my happenings, thoughts & feelings online & a blog is actually just an outlet for me to rave & rant. I blog for the sake of blogging because I need to. Don't know. It has became kind of a habit to me.

Nothing major happens. It's just random thought that sudden pop out fr my mind so I thought I need to write it down somewhere. Hehe.

I miss my retail therapy. Haven been shopping much ever since I came back from states. (though i just bought a zara dress last week as my bday's pressie for myself. I need to pamper myself too right? *winks*

Something meaningful. I saw this tag from a friend's msn. "It's not always rainbows & butterflies." Love it. Heh.

No comments: