Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday, tuesday.....

I was called up to do a hanoi turnaround on sunday. Long day manz. Celebrated lynn's birthday on saturday. We had sushi tei for dinner & mac for dessert. Hehe. Before meeting the girls, I went bugis & orchard. Didn't manage to catch him at the bugis's showcase but did manage to see & talk to him awhile. Poor boy, he had to work nightshift for the past 2 days. Then went orchard to collect my lappy, met a friend for coffee & cheesecake before heading down to serangoon gardens to meet the girls. It was pouring really heavily then.

So monday was my off day. I slept, eat, packed my stuffs, watched tv, painted my nails, read my books & magazines & met him. We realised sometimes we really don't know where to go & you know how small singapore is. Been here, been there, done that & stuffs. So we decided maybe we should just go each other's place. Save money & it's a whole lot comfy. =)

Flying to shanghai later in the afternoon. Will be back by thursday's early morning.

Till then. Muacks! =)

*at the end of the day, i still come back to you. awww.*

No comments: