Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm a happy girl. =)

Let's see what happened for the recent few days.

I remember.....

I slept a lot on monday but it was never enough. *grin*

I accidentally spilled water on my laptop & there it went. It's not functioning very well now. How clumpsy can I be. *roar*

Then on monday's late night met him & we went amk mac to slack.

On tuesday, I did a hkg turnaround. It was pretty tiring. After work at 10plus at night, dad came to pick me up. On my fone & saw bf's smses. He asked me to faster go back home to change cos we were going out. It was really rushed by I still managed to get ready by 12. Wait for him to come pick me up, then we headed to hg's blk401 for supper, went 7-11 to buy some stuffs & he brought me to this nice place near clark quay.

It was a really lovely surprise. I love the place. I love the cakes. I love the watch. I love the thought. Most importantly, I love him. =)

I'm pretty much okay now. I know I'm weird. But you know which girl doesn't behave like that once in awhile?

Yesterday we went to a lot of places too. Brought him to this nice japanese restaurant at vivo to have nice jappy food. Caught dreamgirls. Walked around. Had some funny incidents along the way. *laughs* Had ramen for dinner & home sweet home. Was like out with him for almost 24hours.

I'm a happy girl. =)









No comments: