Monday, May 28, 2007

bad sore throat

Having a very bad sore throat now. & it's kind of terrible cos I couldn't really sleep last night as I was like coughing & coughing. Hopefully I'll get better soon. I still want to go for my london flight. *rant*

Human beings are really complex species. I read somewhere from a book, it goes something like, "we don't have to understand everything. cos we'll never understand everything." Indeed. Some of the things you can't just look at the surface & deem everything as you perceive.

In life, many things aren't really the way we exactly want. But if we can't change it, we gonna learn to accept it.

We always want the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend, the perfect group of best friends, the perfect job & the perfect lifestyle so as to make up our desired perfect life. I also hope my boyfriend is like this, my best friends are like that but I come to realise it's impossible. Cos no one is perfect & I'm not perfect either. I know..... I'm not the perfect girlfriend. I'm not the perfect friend, I'm not the perfect daughter. I'm not the perfect sister.

I love these people & so I accept the ways they are.

Some people think I'm like this. Some people think I'm like that. How am I going to explain myself? If you really think that is what I'm, so be it. If it really makes you happier, so be it.

Aiya. Actually I also don't know what I'm trying to say. Haha. Thoughts just flow through. Wait till I can organise my thoughts better. Heh. Okay. I think I wanna go have my breakfast & maybe go see a company doctor if I'm still not feeling very well.

Ciao.

No comments: