Saturday, May 26, 2007

brother, roster, holidays!

Brother came back yesterday. So glad that he's back. After training & test yesterday, I stayed back at training centre awhile to talk to my batchgirl. I'm meeting her in london next week & we have lots of plans & things to do together. I can't wait! *yay* =) Then we went airport together, went to control centre, checked our individual mailbox & roster. My new roster wasn't too bad. I'm going tokyo-los angeles! We are going to stay in the city of tokyo which means lots of shopping & shopping! Hehe. & I haven't been to los angeles. So i guess it should be nice too. So looking forward, though I gonna be away for like 8days. & I gonna have like 11days annual leave in july & I'm going holidays! I so looking forward too, especially when I'm going with him. *beam*

Met him yesterday after picking my brother up from the airport with my parents. We went to tour agencies, had dinner, joined the late night shopping which was like so boring cos only a few shops were opened, went mustafa & home sweet home. There was like this small little tension going on between us yesterday. It kind of affected me but I guess it's alright now. As long as he is happy, anything is fine with me. This is how he meant to me.

You know ever since I become a flyer, I have seen & heard so much stories. Somehow I find it really hard to trust people now, sometimes even the close ones. Hmmm....

Doing a denpasar nightstop later. Gonna be back tmr morning at ard 11plus. Cya.





I wanna watch my movie!

No comments: