Friday, May 11, 2007

gmt+12

Hi all. I'm in Auckland now. Wanted to go do bungee jumping but it's like $200NZ. I heard the people say it's cheaper to do in Christchurch. So wait till I fly there then. Hopefully my heart can take it. Hah. =P

By the way, it's gmt+12 here. Heh.


This flight the crew are okay la but not very fantastic either. I flew with much much much nicer crew before.


My team ifs just emailed us & told us a goody goody new. Our july bonus is 6.07months! *yey* Hopefully it's not just rumour & the many more months the merrier. *double yey* *beam* More bonus means more money for me to spend for my July's holidays trip. Hehe.

Mother's Day this Sunday. Shall I get mummy something? I'll be back on Sunday's night. Yeh. I think I probably gonna get her something. See, I'm such a good girl. Heh.

Haven't seen him for days. The last time we met was on Monday. Long enough? Yup. I think it's. I miss my boy.

Haven't sign up my yoga classes yet. I think I gonna do it soon. I'm going for buffet breakfast tmr with some of my crew. & I'm going to the gym at the hotel after that to burn some fats. Can't wait. *grin*

We had Thai food for dinner just now & I so love the green curry. Hehe.

& I finish my Corner with Love dvd already. I like. Heh.


Ok. I think my thoughts are like super random. Haha.

Bye!




No comments: