Wednesday, May 23, 2007

STC tmr & friday

Going back to STC tmr & friday for recurrent training & test. I guess I need to do some reading & practise the online quizes badly. Don't really quite remember a lot of stuffs. Ha. *grin*

Need to dig out my polo tees, pants & shoes again. Actually feel like getting new ones. Excuses to shop. Heh. Shall see.

Maybe going for yoga class later. Don't wanna waste my package for nothing. Heh.

Though the weather doesn't look too good. *bleah*

Feel like getting a new phone. Maybe wait till my bonus. Can't wait! =P

I think my blog is getting boring. But anyway, not many people reading also. Only some loved & closed ones. So it doesn't really matter. I just need a place to write. Maybe I should start carrying a diary around in my bag. Pen down thoughts wherever I go, whenever I feel like it. Nobody reads it except me. Haha. You know things & thoughts just come to your mind like that no matter where you are.

Alright. I'm feeling kind of sleepy now. Maybe it's the "after brunch effects". Probably go take a short nap now, read my notes & follow by the rest of the stuffs. Yay! Should be like that. I want to keep myself occupied. =)









Missing my boy already. *pout*

No comments: