Friday, May 18, 2007

It's not that I'm not understanding, I just don't understand.

It's not that I'm not understanding, I just don't understand.

Fancy blogging at such early hour, Ha.

I just need a place to rant & I don't know who to tell either.

I woke up from my sleep, jumped up from my bed out of no where, very quickly checked my hp & it was such a plain disappointment.

Really. It's not I'm not understanding. I tried my best to understand everything that's going on & everything about you. Seriously, sometimes I just really don't understand. Don't tell me you don't even have a minute to spare for me for the whole day/night? A minute only 60seconds lei. I'm not greedy right? Check out what some other girls do. I'm not comparing cos I know everyone is different. But hello? I'm also a girl lei. You know what a girl wants?

Aiya, I just can't undertand!

Shall go back to sleep a little while more before heading out for yoga & errands. Hope all these take my mind off everything awhile.

It's just getting into me. I don't like myself to be like that either.

No comments: