Thursday, May 31, 2007

love london

I love london but I hate falling sick out-station. My cough & sore throat are pretty terrible, even until now. I couldn't really sleep well cos my throat was really disturbing. The weather wasn't really good. One moment it was raining, another moment it was hot & sunny. Nonetheless, I had yummylicious food, beautiful sightseeing, camera-whoring, indulgence shopping & great company these few days. It feels so good to meet up with my batchgirl, lydia & roam around london together. =)

Actually...... I feel quite proud of myself. I'm able to go around london, taking & changing the tube (tube=mrt, it's called tube in london) to various places, all by myself. Been here a few times though staying at a few different hotels depends on the flight pattern that I did, I'm pretty much quite familiar of where to go & head to. Hehehe....

Anyway, met up with evie on monday & we went for a haircut together & had some catching up session. It's really nice to see your good friend again after sometimes cos all of us have been so busy with our own stuffs.

Oh..... & I think an adult should behave like an adult. =P

It's gmt+1 here in london. I wanna go get changed soon & head out to buy some last minute stuffs & food. Anyway, i just had yogurt with crunchy sultana granola & big & fat juicy strawberries for breakfast. Haha. I gonna fly later. So I gonna be back tmr's evening at 6. Cya!

No comments: