Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What so special about you?

2nd post in a day.

I didn't go yoga, cos I overslept. Haha. But actually I haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights. Keep having dreams & it seems like my mind isn't really resting.

Maybe I can only sleep well with him besides me. Hehee.

I'll try to be as understanding as I can & I think I'm doing it pretty well. I don't whine or cling though I do wish I can do it at times. You know girls la. They like to be pampered. They enjoy the attention from their bfs. I'm no different from them. I'm also a girl lei. But...... I keep telling & reminding myself, put myself in his shoes & I think I always do. Sometimes I do wonder if he does put himself in my shoes?

Don't worry. I'm very fine. We are very fine. Just get emotional with thoughts & feelings at times. Maybe that's the personality for a pisces?

Just hope he understands one day.

I never felt or did so much for a guy before. Not even my past.

What so special about you?




Maybe cos it's just you. =)


I wanna watch "Pirates of the Caribbean 3"!!!

No comments: