Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mars vs Venus

23rd May 2006. The very 1st day that I dedicated myself to S**. Yesterday was 23rd May 2007. So happy anniversary to batch 872! Time really flies in a blink of an eye. It has been a year & I believe most of us are still going strong. *hehee..*

Went back for training & exams today. What a day manz. But well, I have made it through. Tmr is yet another day. Gotta do first aid & stuffs. Anyway, my youngest brother is flying back to us tmr. Hehe. Probably will go to the airport to pick him up together with my family after my training. You see, time really passes. I thought he just go over not too long ago & now he is back. My parents are the happiest. =)

Went for dinner after training with my good friend. Lots to catch up & update each other. Found out so much things about her. Men can be really evil sometimes. They only know how to make women upset & cry.

Shall read up my first aid training manual & practise the quizes online now. Bye! With love. =)

No comments: