Thursday, February 25, 2010

2cents worth

Had a nice home-cooked dinner at danny's place. Didn't know he can cook so well. Along with his friends, it was dinner followed by wine and more wine. And I was vomiting while walking home. Pretty lousy huh? Passer-bys stopped and asked if I was okay. And hey I am good at rolling eyes, someone said. Haha. Though I couldn't remember how I replied those strangers, I think probably I was rolling my eyes at that point of time. HA!

In life (my life), there are many passer-bys. And they all add on to the chapters of my life. And some passer-bys aren't really that passer-bys actually. Seriously I wish they do stay. But I am weak. I don't know how to tell. There is a phase, there seems to be an imaginery deadline. Once I bypass it, I won't be able to get it back. Like I always believe, once you miss it, it's gone forever.
也许只是那一刹那的触动,
那一瞬间的感动,
但到最后,
有些人也只会是你一辈子的好朋友。
可能庆幸它没开始,
也有可能会觉得可惜它还没开始过但却已要结束。
但心想,
不是彼此终点的两个人,
根本就不应该浪费时间。
对吧?

My 2cents worth.
=)

Super random thoughts at these hours...
I can't stand myself too! *laugh*

Off to bed.
Still have to work in the afternoon later.
Good night=p

No comments: