Wednesday, February 17, 2010

too busy

Have been embracing a lot of cold weather for the past few months. Just when I was contemplating earlier on if I should make a work trip to Switzerland right after I come back from my 9days work trip from Frankfurt New York, it was a decision between extra income and the time spent in Singapore. I have decided to give it a miss eventually.

Ya... I was "too busy" to come out with a conclusion, and that's why it took me forever to even conclude such simple quotation. To think I am so busy to even reply the simplest message. Yes, I think I am very busy showering, packing stuffs, and yet trying very hard to stay very awake on the computer screen after not sleeping for 36hours, just to catch up with the people whom I deem are important in my life.

When life gets hectic, work gets busy and my mind and body get drained out, all I need is for you and you and even you, to say, I understand.

Gmt+1.

No comments: