Tuesday, February 23, 2010

gmt+7

Heya! Pretty much awake at this hour, time checked, it's almost 2am Singapore time. I didn't catch a single wink last night. Was tossing and turning, and my stupid iphone alarm burst out real loud at 430am, i jumped out from my bed, feeling that tad little bit of disappointment, that I didn't sleep at all, and it's time for work already. To add on, I discovered 2 ulcers on my lower lips! My idiotic younger brother is horrible. He said, "jie, asked you don't kiss so hard with the guys already. you see la, now 2 ulcers." And then he went "hahahaa... I go shower le..going camp..don't ask me give you a lift to airport huh...not very on the way..." Hell, is that my brother? *laugh*

Good thing it's not long working hours just now. Managed to check in hotel pretty early, I logged on to the net, downloaded my shows, showered, read Cleo and dozed off, woke up in the evening, just nice for room service and my shows were ready. Went back to sleep again after my dinner and shows. Didn't manage to get into deep sleep though. But I don't care la. Coming back home soon, I can't wait.

Love from gmt+7
:p

No comments: