Saturday, February 06, 2010

battle with the rain



Weather wasn't too friendly in Roma. It was a battle with the rain and the cold wind. Drenched, hungry and tired. Far away to a foreign land, and yet there are people whom I met for the first time, actually care and listen, more than the people whom I was hopeful for. Somehow it makes me feel I am still that little bit of more important than the rest. Thank you. It feels so good to know there are people paying attention to you and actually bother a lot about your feelings and well-being.

I have a temper that not everyone can tolerate. I whine about the silliest things, get upset over the unnecessary matters, and get pissed off at people for maybe unexplainable reasons. But at the end of the day, I am still the Yolene that all of you know. Thank you for bearing with me.

:)

No comments: