Tuesday, February 02, 2010

love london



I seriously think I am more suitable to live in the european gmt. 5am sg time and I am still widely awake, despite the flight delayed and hectic work earlier on. London is beautiful and cold, as usual. Had quite a bit of shopping for the loved ones and myself, and still don't feel quite enough. My internet was down for the past few days but I had a good time all to myself, roaming one of my favorite city. :) I am kind of used to the cold weather actually, sipping a tall black cafe americano from starbucks was a bonus, besides enjoying the bus rides, the crowds that I walked past, no worries, no disturbances, just smiles that kept me accompanied for the past few days. =)

And those thoughtful phone calls that I received from some people after flight were comfort to the hard 15hours of work. Thank you. Those were just what I need.:)

No comments: