Monday, February 08, 2010

Crazy night



Came back home this morning. It has been a great getaway to Italy. Would definitely love to visit the city again with the loved one. Now back to hometown, thinking maybe certain things didn't change after all, only to realise at this point of time, they have already changed.

Wishfully thinking portraits are always beautiful, story lines are always written specially for me, but I am wrong. I can't help it but to stir my emotions. And for moments like when you thought certain people are different from the rest, and you let your guard down, and to end up slapping your own face and to realise certain people are the same like any other one. After a whirlpool of emotions and troubled unsorted thoughts, I guess I am okay already. Some things, some people are meant to be given up in order to get emotional and mind peace. Right to say so?

Back to today, I was catching up some time with mummy, then headed out for awhile to run some errands, and to meet the unexpected. And I kept questioning myself was that an illusion? Or was that a sign from god, to make up for what I had lost? Been having too much emotions lately. Getting worked up for the slightest things, and feel like crying when listening to sad emo songs. Perhaps no one understands, and I can't bring myself to explain. It wasn't a bad month actually. I am just....lonely maybe. Been flying too much, away for too long, missing out so much, and perhaps people have already forgotten me, forgotten to say "I miss you".

Crazy night.
Ciao.

No comments: