Sunday, February 21, 2010

momentum

It feels so strange, like when I was working non-stop consecutively for many days, I kind of enjoy the momentum and the idea of being away, away from family, friends and everyone. But when I have more than 3days in Singapore, the thought of going back to work the following day just dragged.

How's your weekend? Mine was calm, peaceful, relaxing, well spent. Having meals with people whom I haven't met for ages, talking to people whom I wanna talk to and not forgetting spending some quality time at home, even if I am lazing around, doing nothing. Highly selective. Haha. Sorry. I was just feeling pretty much anti-social for the past few days. Living in my own world, indulging in my own fantasy. Quite good actually. No disturbance. I don't have to bother or care about what others think or say about me.
Love it. =D

No comments: