Saturday, March 19, 2005

-Bum-

I feel so lazy today. Wanted to go to the gym but I didn't in the end because I couldn't seem to drag myself out of my house. Haa. Haven't been going for weeks. Hmmm..... Never mind. Pilates tmr. Hee. Wanted to do my assignment but the progress was really slow. Grrrrr..... I don't care. Gonna think as I type them out later. Hopefully I can finish like 1/2 of it later. I wish. -ponder-

I didn't step out of my house today except driving out for dinner just now. You see..... I feel like a bum. Bad bad. I want to be more active. Yes. Active. =)

Met my "all time favourite" good friend (you know who you are like we always say. haha.) yesterday after school in Orchard for some catching up, meals, retail therapy, movie & gossips. Hee. Nothing interesting nor fantastic happened but the feeling of hanging out & doing things together with your good friend was great. Especially when we haven't been doing that for like sOoOoOo long. But I think we seldom did that too in the past. Right? Haha. Anyway, I'll look forward to more of such things with you. Heh. :)

We watched "Hitch" & it was really worth my $8.50. Hee. Hilarious & entertaining & Will Smith is pretty attractive too. In my opinion. -smile-

Oh ya. I didn't wish my dad happy birthday yesterday. Happpy birthday dad. But I doubt he will read my blog because he never does "interneting". Haa. -grin-

Awwww...... I missed my Lee Hom on Channel 5 just now. Was out for dinner. I hope there will be a repeat telecast. PleaseEeEe......

Yea yea. I guess that's all for today's entry. I shall go for a shower now & then back to my assignment again. I want to feel a little accomplished. At least a tiny-winy bit. Before I go to my dreamland. =p

Someone.

No comments: