Friday, March 04, 2005

Cravings

I finally know who's the "secret admirer" of mine le. Haha. He passed me a letter during the lecture today. He's a malay. Lol. Well, no comments. Haha. All I can say is that I always attract the wrong people. =p

Went town with Emily deary after school. We were like super duper hungry after class. We ate KFC Zinger meal & Haagendazs Lychee ice-cream for lunch. Yummy! I'm so in love with ice-cream nowadays that I eat it quite often recently. I mean I really eat alot ice-cream lately. It's like everytime I go out I'll eat lor. Sinful right? Haha. But I don't really care much already. Don't wanna give up my new found love. (I used to love chocolates more.) =)

Retail therapy was good today. I realise FOX WOMEN has got some pretty nice clothings this season. Heh.

Suspose to go out to chill with my good friends but we always last minute cancel. Quite sad. Seldom everybody can make it. -Sigh-

I have cravings for MacDonald's breakfast. *grins*

No comments: