Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Time management

How good is your time management skills? I can't say mine is very good because sometimes I do come late for lectures, late for appointments, wasting precious time away doing something stupid or doing nothing at all in a day & blah blah blah. But when it comes to really serious & important matters, I always make sure that I am on time or even early. For example, exams. Haha. But hey, I'm trying hard now to manage my time properly so that I don't waste any more time & be able to get my things done more efficiently. =p

Went to the dental clinic this morning to cleanse my teeth. I made an appointment at 10am & the dentist only came at 11am. Hmmm......

Have you ever realise that some days you may feel that time passes really slow while some days you may feel that 24 hours a day is never enough? But however, for your information, time still remains the same anywhere in the universe! Ah-haa. The theory of time. :p

No comments: