Sunday, March 20, 2005

To love or to be loved

To love or to be loved. Which one will you choose? Of course it is a bliss if you are being loved more than you love. It will be even more wonderful if you can love & to be loved back at the same time by the same person you wish he/she will be. However, how many of such cases can there be?

When you love someone, does that someone reciprocate your love? Or do you reciprocate love? Do I? Feelings, giving chances, creating opportunities, trying out & everything. I do ponder what it takes to start a relationship. Even now. Do you?

You don't like. You don't love. But you still want the same amount of attention. You get me? Maybe.

Haha. Nothing. Just has got an inspiration to discuss about this issue. Lalalalalalala....... Bleah.....=p

"Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me". - Samantha from Sex and The City

No comments: