Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Settle down

Still in the mid of dng of my assignment. Hopefully I can finish everything by end of this week so that I can concentrate in dng other stuffs. Yes. Stuffs. ~winks~

Went to Causeway Point yesterday after lecture with Emily to catch a movie. Pooh's Heffalump Movie. I love roo! Haha. It's the 1 of the characters of the movie. A small kangeroo. So cuteEEeEee.... Hee. The whole movie is like only 1 hr & 10 min. The shortest movie that I have ever watched in a cinema. Haha. Well, the storyline is short, simple but sweet. =) But it's definitely not worth the money if you are gng to watch it on a weekend.

The entire cinema only had 5 people including us and a couple with a kid. Emily & I were actually sitting on the couple's seats. Romantic huh? Lol. We "smuggled" Delifrance sandwiches, KFC's lemonades, pineapple pies and cheese fries into the cinema. What a feast! Haha. =p

School is the same as usual. "Over friendly" lecturer who kept talking to me during break time. (ok ok. maybe to us. emily & I) Hah. & when I was about to sign my attendance after the lecture just now, i realised the box where I supposed to sign my name was written with small words in pencil. "Hi. Seeing you in class brightens my day!" Haha. I guess I know who. Unless there is another one. You never know. With my "mei li". Hai. Haha. Just kidding just kidding. Heh. Bleah~

My mum is presurising me. AGAIN. She wants me to find a bf fast. She says she is stressed that everybody is asking her why I'm not attached. I'm serious! Haha. Maybe I really need to settle down soon. :p

No comments: