Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Secret Admirer

Morning! I'm really early today. I don't know. Can't sleep much recently though I'm like REAL tired. Probably gng to the dentist later. I hate gng to the dentist but no choice. I haven't been gng for long. I wanted to go for a jog but it's like raining now. Good also. The sun is so blasting these few days & I bet you'll definitely get dehydrated if you stand under the hot sun for just a few couple of minutes. I think I'm getting darker now. Or should I say more tanned? Thanks to Mr Sun. But I still prefer my skin to be smooth & fair. =)

My secret admirer in my lecture hall reacted again! Haha. He put a Birthday card on my seat yesterday. When I came it was already there. Same handwriting so I knew it must be from the same person who gave me the Chinese New Year card. So sad. Now I know the Chinese New Year card is not from my cute lecturer. He's in Melbourne now. He can't possible put the Birthday card there yesterday right? Haha. I guess I'm thinking too much. Heehee. But I'm really amazed by how this secret admirer of mine know my Birthday? Lol.

Uploaded my Birthday photos 1/2 way last night. I shall continue now. Will blog later in the day if I have the mood & inspiration. Heh. Cheese~

No comments: