Monday, March 28, 2005

New hairdo

I have a new hairdo! Went for a cut & colour at Funan Kimage today. The waiting part was super duper long cos my cutie stylist, Erwin was very busy. Can't be helped. He is just too popular. Too many people make appointments with him. Haha.

My hair is still long. Wanted to cut shorter but I couldn't bear to part with my long hair. Lol. Anyway, just had a trim, layers & shorten abit. But he seemed to have cut alot cos I saw alot of my hair dropping to the floor. But it wasn't that short afterall. Hee.

I think my hair has got 3 colours? 4 colours? Some hidden colours inside the hair. But overall the colours aren't too bright. Dark purple? Red? Light brown? Orange? Heh. Looks quite ok. Don't look like rainbow. Haha. They blend in quite well & I think the colours make my hair look healthier. -grin- I hope the colours won't fade & my hair won't qiao after washing. It's always lydat. Looks nice at the salon but looks otherwise when you wake up the next day. Haha. -pray pray- =p

Oh yeah. Gotta comment on Erwin. I think he is a really professional hair stylist. He did & attended my hair throughout for me & he was really meticulous in handling my hair. Thumbs up for him. Friendly & nice to chat to. You guys can try him out next time. -smile-

Gtg. Shall go do my work. Gd nite! =)

No comments: