Sunday, March 13, 2005

Jaded

Seriously I have no mood to blog. Just blog for the sake of blogging & keeping my blog updated for myself & people who are reading it. =)

My week was really normal. Nothing interesting happened & the week just past like that. Hmmm..... I am too lazy to elaborate on what I did this whole week because basically everyday everything every event was like too normal & too typical to type in here. Yup. Something like that. You get me? Haha.

Had dinner at Heeren Lemongrass Restaurant with my family yesterday. It was sort of a "celebration" for the be-early birthdays of my dad & youngest brother. The march babies! Hehe. The food was nice but the portions were very little. That is how they make money right? -grin-

Went for 2 hours of pilates sessions today. Shiok! I could really feel the workout. Something to be happy about. Haa. =p

Tests, assignment deadline & exams. They are all drawing so near! Gotta start planning my time & schedule & set down to study soon. Hmmm.......

I want to get my hair done soon too. I am like so bored of my present hairstyle. I am thinking to have it done at Gorgeous Salon (Far East Plaza) or Kimage Salon. Probably will have it done next week. (as in not this coming week) Cool. Then after that I can have my family photo taken with my new hairdo. Heh. Quite excited for the new outcome. Hope it won't disappoint me again. -smile-

My mask has been on my face for like more than an hour. Haha. Anyway, well, tmr is monday again......

I need you.

No comments: