Thursday, March 31, 2005

POWER98'S "SEARCH FOR SINGAPORE'S SEXIEST BUNS" 2005

POWER98'S "SEARCH FOR SINGAPORE'S SEXIEST BUNS" 2005

Haha... I also don't know how I got in. The story goes:
I was at NP's canteen 1 with Emily, just walked down from SIM after lecture. Then there was this group of people, 1 girl & 2 guys who approached us & said:"Hey! You girls are wearing so pretty & nice today! We shall not waste it. We are from Power98FM & currently we are having the "Search for Singapore's Sexiest Buns" 2005. Could you girls just pose & let us take a picture of 2?" Then we were like:"Ermmm..... Okie....." (Just take for fun also no harm right?) So we took. Then we were given free notebook, free pen & free Jennifer Lopez's poster. Seriously, I don't give those a damn. Especially the poster. Lol.

Then on Tuesday during my tuition with my 2 girls, someone from Power98FM gave me a call on my mobile & told me that I was selected for the finals. I was like: " Huh? Are you sure? Me?" Frankly speaking, I totally didn't remember about this competition until the person called me. He also asked for my jean's & top's sizes because there will be sponsors for the clothings that we are going to wear during the finals.

Initially, I was really in a dilemma to go for it or not but my family & my friends encouraged me to go try it out fun. Even if I don't win, treat it like an experience or just playing it for fun. Hmmm..... I don't know still. Hee. Anyway, if I am gng, I gotta reach at 2.30pm this coming sat (02-04-2005) at Cathay Cineleisure to get myself changed & stuffs. Haha. I shall see how. Do drop by. In case I am really there. Haha. Come there to support me. Bleah. =p

"You are my motivation to come for class everyday." - But who are you?

No comments: