Sunday, April 03, 2005

Fruitful day

I am so exhausted. Tired legs & deadly mind. I went out at 2pm & came back home at 11pm. Not really a very long day but it just seems to be.

Anyway, just for a little update & for those who concern, I won the contest. -smile- $1000 cash, a latest Nokia Hp, $200 Lee Jeans Voucher, 12 months subscription to Catalog Magazine (seriously I don't know what magazine is this. lol.), a pair of Lee Jeans & a Lee T-shirt which were sponsored for me to wear on stage just now & I could just bring them home after that. Frankly speaking, I don't fancy Lee items. I would rather they are Levis. Then that would be like more "woohoo". Hehe.

I was still hesitating this morning whether to go or not. After some thoughts, I decided to just go & try out for fun. No harm also right? Haa. My dad drove me there. Thanks to him cos it was raining. The stage was situated outside Cineleisure in which I thought it is pretty unglam. Haha.

Well, there were 3 girls & 3 guys for the Finals. So yeah. I was 1 of them. 1st round was the self-introducing part & every1 has to individually to do a 30 sec catwalk on the stage with the music played in the background, posing one's sexiest pose & ass. Haha. 2nd round was the poker cards game. Our bums were sticked on with double-sided tape & there were cards placed on the ground of the stage, & we were supposed to roll our bums over them & see how many cards could we stick on to our bums. A bit dumb la. It was like the girls competing with the guys, see which group can stick the most cards. The last round was the bursting of balloons game. A girl & a guy would be paired up. The guy would blow the balloon & the girl would tie up the balloon & later they would have to use their bums to burst the balloons side by side. In 1.5 min by the way. Heh. Pretty hilarious la. Haha. Anyway, my group didn't win this round. Me & the M2 guy only managed to sucessfully burst 1 balloon. Lol. So paiseh sia.

There were 3 judges. 1 from Power98Fm, 1 from 88.3Fm & 1 from Lee. The judging criteria was like 80% sponstaneous & the way you present yourself & 20% on the games. I think so la. Heh. I think people are gng to start asking me for treats. Haha. =p

By the way, the winner for the guys is cute! He is really very tall & well-built. & know what? He is from NP & he is my brother's poly friend! 2 years younger though. Too bad. Haha. Blah.

Oh yey. Gotta thanks Michelle & her bf for being there throughout to support me. Thanks for taking pictures for me too. I am greatly appreciated. =)

Met April & Yeun for dinner after that. Know something? April was late for 3 hours lor! We were supposed to meet at 5pm & she turned up at almost 8pm! Luckily Yeun was there with me or else I would have just gone home straight. Heh. & know why she was late? She went to do her hair! This April ar. Always lydat. April, are you reading these? Lol. But afterall, we still needa thank her for the dinner treat at Crystal Jade La-Mian Eatery at Scotts. Food was yummy! Cos we were hungry. Hah ;D After dinner, we went Spinelli for drinks & some chilling out. Great drinks. I love the place except that so many people were smoking & it really made me feel like a 2nd-hand smoker. Gee.

Some pictures of us:

At Crystal Jade La-Mian Eatery

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
April & I.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeun & April.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeun & I.

At Spinelli

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What is Yeun dng?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Candid shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Acting sweet. Lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My 2 great pals.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With flash.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Without flash.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Under the moonlight.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We are cute. =p

I need to sleep soon. Gotta wake up early for my Pilates tmr. Hee. Gd nite!

My special someone has yet to come.

No comments: