Saturday, April 09, 2005

A Life of Hope

I wonder if you guys do watch the drama on channel 8 weekdays 9pm, "A Life of Hope"? I pretty much love the show but it is somehow quite annoying especially when they keep emphasizing how great the NKF is, how important it is to do medical check-ups regularly & blah blah blah. I mean yeah...of course I agree that it is important to take care of our own healths & NKF has definitely been a really great help to the patients all these years. But seriously I don't find there is a need to keep promoting & accentuating so signifantly on how noble NKF is right?

I remember watching one episode & there was this guy who threatened to beat up another guy just because he commented that NKF is rich & loaded with money. -roll my eyes- Wasn't it a bit overreacted? No doubt I also think NKF has lots of funds & they are captial-accumulated. Hah. =p

There are NKF TV Charity Programmes every year to raise funds for the needy patients by encouranging people to donate money to NKF & through those donations they actually stand chances to win lucky draws prizes like cash, cars & condominums. Aren't the programmes meant for charities? Why are there prizes involved? Maybe they are just gimmicks or motivational tactics to lure people to donate more to NKF huh? Sometimes I do wonder whether people make donations out of pure compassion for the patients or is it just the prizes that are attractive to them. Hmmm......

Afterall, "A Life of Hope" is pretty nice show in my opinion. -grin-

Oh yey. The loanshark with the purple hair has caught my attention in the show! Haha. His real name is Elvin Ng I think. (if I am not wrong) Heh. The winner for NUS School Belle & Beau. I find him very charming & cute though the way he speaks & pronouns can be quite funny at times due to his inner invisible braces. Hehe. Julian Hee is definitely charming & cute too but Elvin Ng attracts me more. Hah. I find him more attractive in the show than Julian Hee. I don't why. -blush- 男人不坏女人不爱. Haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: