Saturday, April 09, 2005

Silly me

I felt so silly suddenly. Was chatting on the MSN with a primary school friend, Melvin, earlier on just now & he was telling me how happening the KTV outing was & how much fun I had missed out from my absence. I was like "eh"? When did we have a KTV outing? How come I don't know anything? But he insisted that he called me twice & smsed me quite a few times last Friday.

Then it came to my realisation that we had a miscommunication. I remembered I had a few missed calls by the name of "Melvin" & I received smses from him asking me whether I want to meet up for KTV & stuffs & he also told me that quite a lot of people are going. I didn't know what had came into me at that point of time when I saw the missed calls & the smses, I literally thought it was the Melvin (the prefect. he will sms me now & then. find him quite irritating though. lol) & hence I replied & said I couldn't make it to the outing.

There are 3 Melvin in my phonebook & I actually saved their names & numbers in accordance with their surnames (the 3 of them have different surnames by the way) for differentiation. But that day I didn't know why I would keep having the mentality that it was the prefect Melvin who called & smsed me & I just didn't feel like meeting him. Haa. Silly me. =p

No comments: