Saturday, April 30, 2005

Hot!

I really can't stand the weather lately. SoOooOoo hot! I simply hate it whenever I have to walk under the hot sun & sweat like nobody business. Yesterday I boared a non-aircon bus 74 to school in the morning. I was sweating from the start I boarded the bus till I alighted. Imagine my makeup, hair & clothes all filled with sweat & feeling so unclean. So yucky!

So girls (& guys), remember to drink lots of water to keep yourselves hydrated, put on sunblock cream, UV protection cream or moisturiser before you go out, wear little to make yourselves feel cooler (sleeveless tees, tank tops, spaghetti tops, halter tops, shorts, minis, etc.), wear caps, sunglasses or carry umbrella if you are the kind who always carry umbrella around. & lastly have more ice-creams! (yummy! haahaa...)

No comments: