Sunday, May 01, 2005

How to?

Can someone tell me how to study for open book exam? Especially when the module is Law of Investments. Or should I say Law of Finance & Securities. My textbook & my lecture notes have different names for it. Whatever. They are the same anyway. Heh.

I was watching this channel 8 variety show just now & I heard Sly's new song, "Di Yi Ge Yuan Ying". Nice song. This is the 1st time I heard it & I love it. I am trying to find the lyrics but I still can't find. May post it up here if I can manage to find it. =p

& the kids who took part in the competition are really great! They were dancing so well! Those who watched it just now should what I am talking about. Haha. -smile-
Ok. I shall go study a little bit more before I head to my dreamy-land. ;)

**Muacks** Good Night kiss to all. Haha. Nitey! =D

No comments: