Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I wanna...

Yipee! Another paper down today! Woohoo... Heehee...

Open book exam doesn't seem to be any easier. Hmmm... Who cares? It's over now. I just hope everything goes well. *wink*

1 last paper to go. Yey! Not much mood to study actually. Haahaa... Looking forwards so much to Monday! 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5! Countdowning 5 days more! Keke... =p

I have already started thinking/planning what I wanna do after my exams. Lalalalalalala...

:: Meet-ups with all my friends
:: Ktv-ing (It has been quite sometimes since I last went. So... Hehe...)
:: Pilates & Yoga (I want to exercise more! *smile*)
:: Shopping (I'm a shopaholic. :D)
:: Rebonding for my hair
:: Spa (To pamper myself. *grin*)
:: Movies
:: Partying
:: Going on a short holiday (Anyone gaming for that? Heh.)
:: More night-outs
:: Family Photo
:: Braces (It depends. I'll do a check-up 1st. :p)
:: A nice part-time job

Ok ok... The list just goes on & on & it just keeps changing. Haha...

Alright. Time for some tv. I shall convince myself to study a bit later! Lol.

Byeeeee! =)

No comments: