Friday, May 13, 2005

Newsroom Bar

Ok. I just came home, showered & feeling restless right now. Haa. Went to attend a career seminar in school this afternoon. It was sOoOoOooo boring & I was totally not interested at all. So Emily & I sneaked out during the break. *giggle* Clever right? Heh. So she went for her tuition & I went straight back home.

Went to Newsroom Bar for some Power98 thingy just now. I tell you. It's never fun to go to a pub or a bar alone. I only know the Power98 people there. Ha. Anyway, the whole event was quite spectacular. The Finals for the Singapore's Sexiest Buns 2005. That time mine was for the tertiary students & this time was open to everyone. Yup. The 6 contestants were so much more "on" & daring than us. They danced & shake their bums like nobody business. Quite cool actually. Haha. The last part of the competiton, the pole dancing, really make people go "wow, woohoo, weewee". Lol. Hah.

Then some ang mo (guys & girls) asked me to join them for drinks at another bar but I rejected. Someone bought me a drink too. But I didn't drink it. Don't know who's the guy too. Can't really see the face when the bartender pointed to me who was the guy. Hehe. Anyway, I can't be bothered too. Nah. Not interested. Heh.

I did a catwalk. Yeah. With Oliver. The guy winner from my competiton. A bit weird but yea, I did it & it's all over now. But best of all I had received my phone finally! It's Nokia 6230i. I'm still waiting for the $$$ though. =p

No comments: