Monday, May 09, 2005

Kingdom of Heaven

Yey! I'm back. Finally everything is over. Phew~ I'm feeling much more relieved now. After all the weeks of studying. Hee. Frankly speaking, I don't mind going school for lectures but I really dread exam periods. I'm not going to think about it anymore. Shall enjoy myself to the fullest. Wait till the result is out then I will cry if I need. Haha. Ok ok. I hope I won't. Or maybe I will just cry out of joy. You never know right? Haha. Nah. I will be happy to pass all the papers with acceptable results. Heh.

To pamper myself a little, I went lunching with my friend at Crystal Jade Ginseng Chicken BBQ Korean Restaurant. They serve mostly beef dishes actually but the food is yummy! They are not oily & they make me feel so healthy & guiltless gulping them down into my stomach. Hehe.

After lunch, we went shopping & I got myself a demin mini from Fox Women. The price is reasonable & it looks pretty good on me. Don't I look good in everything? Lol. Alright. I'm kidding. Haha. I'm still far from it manz. I need more exercise & toning. Heh. Anyway, I love the feeling of buying something I like for myself. =p

Then we went to catch a 4.20pm show at Cathay Cineleisure. By the way, the movie ticket price at Cathay is still the same. They never raise the prices of their tickets. Yup yup. Shall patronise there more often if I want to watch a movie. :p

Kingdom of Heaven is relatively nice. Good plot & actors. But somehow I feel that it would be even nicer if I hadn't fall asleep for like 20 seconds or so I presume I did during the show. Haha. Well, I was just so tired & sleepy. Only manage to catch 4 hours of sleep last night till this morning. So I assume I missed that 20 seconds or so story. Heh. My friend tapped me up & after that I was attentive throughout the show again. grin~

Ok people. I'm free now. Please date me. But appointment 1st ok? Haha.

No comments: