Monday, May 16, 2005

A Monday's Diary

Met up with my girlfriends, Evie, April, Yeun & Lynn at Orchard on Saturday for dinner, coffee & catching up session. It was fun as usual. Just hanging out & being together with your long time good pals. We took some pictures & video clips which were very amusing. Haha.

I don't know since when we have cultivated the habit to take pictures everytime we meet. But I am pretty sure that photography is one of our common shared hobbies. Right girls? Haha. The whole night was really enjoyable. Don't feel like typing out what really happened & what we actually did that night because my friends were all writing about it in their blogs too. No point repeating the whole story again. So read their blogs if you want to know more. Heh.

I'll try to upload the photos to one of my photos folders one of these days. You can check out there later.

Yesterday I went for my pilates class as routine & then I was at home the whole day, reading book & magazine, watching tv, surfing the net & talking on the phone. Not very productive ya I know. Hah.

Can't decide to take up a part-time job or not. I am teaching tuition but I still got some time to spare. Should I take up more tuiton assignments or should I look for a part-time job? Tuiton gives you more flexible timing but a new part-time job may give you new exposure & experience. My school reopens on the 4th of July by the way. Ok. Nevermind. I think I am super indecisive. Contradicting myself at times too. Right. I shall work things out.

Lunch time! Maybe going gym or meeting up friends later. I don't know. See how things go. Heh. See you later! =p

No comments: