Sunday, May 29, 2005

Over the weekend

Oh well, my weekend was pretty tiring. Met Evie for lunch at Compass Point & we talked about the past which was kind of memorable. Our crushes, our doings, our childishness, our stupidity & everything. Heh. I never knew I would miss those days so much until when I have grown up, moving into a different phase of life. Frankly speaking, I miss being childish sometimes. Those memories are what make life worth recalling, reflecting and living upon. *yeah* hehe... =p

Been to 2 Birthday's parties over the weekend. Marvin's & Boon Kiat's. I was especially touched when Boon Kiat was giving his birthday's speech. Ha. His siblings used straws to make stars to form and decorate the wall with the wordings, "Happy 21st Birthday" & they made him a soccer trophy. So sweet right? He was kept in the dark & it was really a surprise to him. I was so touched by the scene & I almost teared. You get the picture? Hah.

Birthdays' parties are good for catching up with friends. You see friends who are getting prettier, cuter, fitter, fatter & slimmer & I realise I didn't change much too. I don't know is it a good thing or not or I did change afterall without my own realisation. Hmmm... I was hesitating to go initially but I'm glad I went. ;) *bleah*

Oh by the way, pilates was good as usual & the class was so popular now that we must reserve for the class 1 week in advance. Woohoo... I don't care. I only want to go to her pilates' class! =p

*smile widely* See my teeth? Hah. Gee. ;)

No comments: