Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Slimming Ad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love this picture! Awesomely cute! =p

This is a slimming ad. Lalalalalala. *grins*

Can you catch the message that the picture is putting across?

Well, I think.....

Many people are just so obsessed with slimming these days that they can resort to any methods to make themselves slimmer & slimmer & slimmer. I don't deny that I love being slim and there are also times when I do feel fat about myself while the fact is that I'm actually considered perpetually slim.

Girls can never be satisfied with themselves. We just can't get enough of the "slim" karma. Most girls will always say that other girls are slim but they will never say that they are slim themselves too. *nod my head* Uh-huh. I'm guilty of that too. Heh.

Anyway, I have learnt something.

Super slim, super thin, super skinny DON'T mean super pretty.

Love your body, love yourself & love the heavenly FOOD. Hahahaha..... :)

No comments: