Thursday, June 09, 2005

My sore eyes

Ouch! I have sore eyes. I just discovered this morning when I woke up & I could barely open my eyes because there were "eye shit" stuck between my upper & lower eyelids.

Now I need my sunglass & my eye drops with me if I want to go out & my eyes just look so bloody hell small now lor. Damn it. Grrr.....

My mum said I have been staring at the computer for too long & sleeping late every night & these cause my body to be heaty. One of my friends said maybe I have seen something in which I wasn't suppose to see. Lol. Well, I didn't ok. Haha. Maybe I cried too much lar. Haha. I always get very emotional when I am watching touching shows. =p

Been watching Channel U's Superstar Project these two days. The show is pretty entertaining. (hey evie! i recorded for you too. though you only asked me to record dolphin bay for u. heh.) I am exceptionally touched by the scene where there was this visually handicapped man who sang Panda Xiong's song yesterday for the first round & "I Believe" today for the second round. I think he really sings very well! My eyes were teary when I hear him sing. Hee. I'm so happy that he gets into the next round. *smile* =p

Ok. I think I wanna go tidy my room a bit & then head to my dreamland. Going to my friend's house tmr. Heh. Good Night!

Please recover soon. =)

No comments: