Thursday, June 16, 2005

Beach Wedding

Have you ever thought what kind wedding you want to have when you are planning for your own marriage?

You know I was reading The Straits Times Newspapers just now & there was this section called Urban & they were discussing about Beach Wedding.

wOw!

Damn cool & romantic. I like! Hehehe. *smile*

I think it would be really lovely if I can hold my own wedding at some nice beaches. (probably not singapore's beaches. ha. sentosa is still ok but overseas beaches will be good! heh. =p) Then I could wear a nice bikini top with a nice flowy skirt or just a nice beach wedding flowy dress, have some sweet flowers pinned on my hair, exotic sea-shells accessories to match with & a pretty face to go with. My guests would also be in their beach wears to congrat me! Hahaha. *jumpy claps* :p

After solemnisation, there would BBQ dinner or some nice beach dinner served & then everybody would dance to the music. Then we could have fun till we have no more energy to continue. Hah. After everything, I could spend a night at a beach resort or a beach hotel with my husband till the next morning. Sound great huh? *blush* =)

Ya right. I am dreaming. You have to wait. Wait till when I finally getting married in which I presume it would be a rather long time later. Haha. Yeah. Who cares? I am still so young. Enjoy life now! *smile*

My aunty called me just now & wanted me to be my cousin's so called bridemaid this coming Sunday. But I rejected. For some reasons & stuffs. But anyway, I am not in the mood for that too. I know my mum is unhappy about my rejection to my aunty's offer. Well, don't feel like elaborating further. Sometimes I feel that she just doesn't understand.

That is about it. Bye people!

I love fairytale.

No comments: