Friday, June 03, 2005

No more impulsive buying

Great Singapore Sales is here & I am soOoOoOoOo very much tempted to buy a lot of things! Yeah, yeah. I am trying to stop myself. No more impulsive buying. Like real I tell myself. Haha. Well, didn't I say I'll TRY????? =p

Today I saw this really nice black leather boots at Pretty Fit. It was orginally priced at $149 & now it has been reduced to $59. Sound like a great deal right? I tried it on & I think it looks really pretty & chic. But after some serious thoughts, I find that it is not very practical to wear boots in Singapore huh? Especially when it is the Fann Wong's kind of boots, the quite high cut design. Ermmm..... If I get to travel overseas often or I am an air stewardess or something, I will buy lar. Ha. Right. We shall see. Hee.

Pretty clothes, pretty pumps, pretty earrings, pretty necklaces. I just have so many lemmings!!! *grin* I wish I will strike 4D (but I don't buy. hmmm...) or I just go get myself a rich fellow to support me. Haha. =p

I am a shopaholic. So what? I am happy to be one! *smile*

No comments: