Friday, June 24, 2005

The money

I drove to Defence Technology Towers with my dad in the afternoon to collect my cash cheque. The building is at Bukit Merah. So far right? As in you have to drive all the way from Hougang to Bukit Merah. I always thought that Power98 is under Mediacorp Radio until I surfed the net yesterday then I realised that it is under Safra Radio. Make me travel so far. Not only that. Because it is a military defence building, security is very strict. Vehicles have to be checked & even pretty girls like me (*smile*) have to go through their check points (similar to airport's check points), let them check my bag, check my ic & check if I had brought any unauthorised things with me before they can issue me a visitor pass in exchange with my ic. How troublesome. But some of the army boys are quite not bad. So..... Hah. Nvm. =p

I almost had to go back to the place again after I received my cash cheque & drove off with my dad. The cheque was attention to my christian name & that name wasn't in my bank passbook. Lucky I was clever. *wink* I went to UOB, I showed them my Visa & Debit cards because the name stated on the cards was my christian name. *phew* The ladies were nice enough to make an exemption for the cheque to pass & to be able to go to my UOB account. Hopefully the money will be in by tmr. *happy*

No comments: