Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My laptop is repaired! ;)

Yey! I finally had my laptop repaired yesterday! Hooray! *smile*

I haven't been using my laptop ever since I graduated from poly last year. So it was like almost one & a half year that I hadn't been touching & using my laptop. So it is a little "dusty" here and there. *chuckle*

I had it repaired at no cost (phew! i thought i gonna spend a bomb on it. *hee*) at Toshiba Data Dynamics Pte Ltd the service centre. Saw some ex-colleagues (i worked there for attachment before.) & most of them can't seem to recongnise me! Hmmm... Do I change a lot? But well, I still managed to catch up with a few of them & I realised quite a few ex-colleagues had already left the company. They were pretty nice people when I was working there. *sigh*

Time really flies. I am no longer the small little girl whom they used to call. I wanna be a small little girl again. Oh well, pleaseeeee? *beam*

After that I went Orchard with a friend (she also went to service her laptop with me.) & we had our lunch cum dinner at Sakae Sushi. Buffet! HoHo... *scrumptious* But their service could have been better. *roll my eyes*

After that we went shopping! One of my favourite hobbies. Haha. I bought a pair of white slippers at only $6.90 & a pair of yoga/pilate pant from Nike Women with 30% discount. My friend bought 3 pairs of earrings, 1 handphone's pouch & ermmm... I can't remember. Hah. =p

We had a good time! *giggle* Hehehehe... ;)

By the way, (with courtesy of my friend,) now then I know that CK Tangs Customers' Service Counter provides "Bags In" service. (i can't really remember the exact name of the service.) Customers can actually deposits their bags & stuffs there & the customers' service staffs will give a key tag to you & you just have to remember to claim your own bags & stuffs before 9.30pm. So we left our things & laptops there & headed down for our shoppings. Hand-free! Hehe. Quite good right? Now I now what to do if I have too many stuffs in my hands when I am in Orchard. *grin*

By the way, I have found another reason for more shopping again. My cousin's wedding! Hehe. =p

No comments: