Sunday, June 05, 2005

KTV sessionS

I have been going to the KTV for 2 consecutive days, friday & saturday. Some more it was at the SAME outlet & with the SAME staffs. I reckon that they remember me because I remember them! Haha. Well, I bet they must be thinking that this girl loves singing so much that she comes everyday. (opps, ok. 2 days. heh. =P)

Anyway, both days were fun with different groups of friends. We were busy singing & busy taking pictures. I suppose most of my friends love photography sessions just like me. Hee.

One thing to comment. My "Ba-Gua" Club girls are always late! I ended up shopping alone & bought a pair of pumps while waiting for them. But yeah, definitely, I always trust their reasons for being late. Being friends for so long, we know, understand & love one another right? Haha. ;p

April was really nice to treat us dinner for no reason. I feel quite bad actually. She had to spend quite a big sum on the dinner. We had dinner at Paragon Crystal Jade Golden Palace & the restaurant I tell you it is really damn high class, food is good & service is thumbs up. You also get to see a lot of the rich people there especially the taitai(s) & their husbands. Hah.

Nevertheless, I had totally enjoyed myself. Had a really really great chat with the girls. I can always just be myself when I am with them. I am a happy girl. Hee.

To April,
Thanks girl for the treat & the sharing of your many interesting life experiences & happenings. Somehow I feel that I have learnt something from yesterday's outing. I hope you will stay positive in life & please remember that the "Ba-Gua" Club's girls will always be there for you! Are you touched? Hush, hush. Don't cry yea? Heh. Bleah. =p

To Evie,
Opps. Don't be jealous. Lalalalalala..... =p

Today I went for my pilates class in the morning then came home to have lunch & then went out again to meet my friend at Compass Point to pass her my scanner. We had a great chat too! I feel that I have really been talking a lot these days. Lol.

By the way, I have gotten my result & I have managed to pass all my papers. 2 Distinctions & 2 Credits. Not very fantastic but at least I know I don't need to waste money to repeat any module. It is kind of expensive to study in SIM.

I think I took about an hour to write this entry. Was being distracted along the way. Ha. Yup. Shall go do some own stuffs now. ByeEee!

No comments: