Thursday, June 30, 2005

Superstar's Day

I saw 4 Superstar's contestants in town today. I was telling my friend, "hey, how come i see so many Superstar's people today huh?" The fact is that I bumped into 2 of the Superstar's at Topshop. Then, there was this guy who approached me, claiming that he works in Mediacorp & he is in charged of the Superstar thingy. (he was at there to help the superstars to choose their outfits.) He commented that I don't look singaporean or rather I look japanese or korean & asked if I was interested to do commercials or advertisements. Ok. He didn't look like he was lying. Ha. But still you never know. Gee. Anyway, he has got my number. Let's see how things go. =p

I was so disappointed at this week's Superstar's result. I like William & Wendy but they are out. Wendy I can still understand cos her singing wasn't really very fantastic. But William is good in my opinion. I don't think Sebestian is good & he is in. Must be those xiao mei mei who have voted for him. Lol. Hagen is another one. Look like Jerry Yan to me. So sissy & gayish. (oh ya, he was one of the superstars whom I saw just now.) I don't like Lijun, the malay looking girl too. Look so arrogant to me. Hmmm. Why am I complaining? =p

You see in the music industry or rather the entertainment industry, popularity outshines the talents. Even you have the talents but if you are not popular, I'm sorry, you are out. How realistic. *roll my eyes*

No comments: