Sunday, June 12, 2005

My weekend's journal

I went for Power Yoga yesterday & Pilates today. Both lessons were great! I really stretched myself & I felt more elongated somehow. Heh. *fulfilled* =p

After Power Yoga with Yingxiu, we had lunch at Yoshinoya & we smuggled drinks from Mos Burger to Yoshinoya. I simply love their strawberry milkshake & ice milk tea! Yummylicious! Hehe. After that, we went shopping! It was fun & we saw a lot of nice things that we like! But ok lar, I didn't really buy a lot. Haha. I tried to control myself. I got myself a set of bikini & two beads kind of accessories. Yingxiu also got herself a knitted cropped short sleeves cardigan & a pair of earrings. Oh well, *satisfied* =)

We bumped into some friends along the way & chatted a bit. After dinner, I came home, washed my face & changed into my tank top & short, then meet my friend, Evie & we drove to a cafe called Bliss at Punggol Park to chill. It was a rather place I should say. Never been there before even though I live pretty near to it. Heh. We had a good chat & then she drove me back home before midnight. Yup. Hee.

Yeah. That is about all. Today I just went for Pilates & nothing else. I always say I want to tidy my room but I always end up accomplishing nothing. Hiaks. I need some motivation.

Dinner's time! *gulp*

No comments: