Sunday, June 19, 2005

A message from a Bastard

I received this message from this guy through Friendster. The subject title is "I m a Bastard".

The message goes:

u are a bit different from the rest
i must first confess, a lot of girls are attracted to
me
i don know why la... but i think its natural la......
from the way u r looking at me from the pic
i can see that u r really interested in me
u see, a lot of girls fell in love with me just by
looking at my pic
i don blame u also
cos u r like the rest la, see handsome guy
already
cannot tahan
what more can i say when i am not onli
handsome
but extremely suave
ahhh tell u a secret, i don have time to know u lol
too many appointments girlfriends lol
so u must hurry le, before other girl book me
so tat all, and anyway, nowadays a lot of
messages
so i wont have time to reply ur message

WTF? This type of guys also have? I am totally disgusted! I didnt bother to reply at first but I really like scolding or saying something back to him.

So I replied:

Actually i don't really feel like replying you but
still i just want to let you know that your look
makes me puke! Totally disgusted! Only uncivilized
& uneducated people like you speak this way.
Please don't bother to reply me. Your message stinks.

Let's see what is gonna happen. I will update if he replies.

*roll my eyes*

No comments: