Thursday, May 19, 2005

Feeling-less

Let me summarise my life for the past 3 days. ;)

Met up with Lynn on Monday. Told her some secrets (or not really secrets? cos all along i thought i told her b4 or i thought she knew? hah. whatever. blah. =p) & we really had a wonderful evening.

Tuesday supposed to have tuition but the it was cancelled last minute.

Had a lunch date with Meifang at Tampines before gng for my tuition. We ate at Hans & it tasted so yucky! Grilled ham ma-chiem luncheon meat & it was super salty. I don't wanna die so fast. I still have got a long way to go. Lol. I think I can cook caborona with grilled ham better than the cook.

The service was very lousy too. Attitude problems looking faces. Ok. Maybe I was wrong. But just too bad. I just hate that knd of face, that kind of attitude. I am definitely discriminating them. Lousy food + lousy service. Oh gosh. I shouldn't have my money there.

A friend had told me before the food of the various different outlets of Hans taste different. Well, now I know it & I agree.

Tuition was not too good. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Too many things & they just make me feel so agitated even until this very moment. I don't know why am I still staying & on. Hmmm...at least I have a month no need to see them because of their school holidays. A peace of mind.

Retail therapy is getting me again. I have been dng some shopping yesterday & today & I never came home empty-handed. There are more things I wish I have bought, I wish I can have... Still, I need a good financial planning. I predict I'll need to spend a bomb on my hair already!

Feeling-less. I desperately need something to hold on now.

No comments: