Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Layout Makeover

It's a new layout again. I guess a lot of you will feel that this skin suits me better. Maybe it's more me. Somehow. Some ways. Some senses. I don't know. Haha.

Give me some feedbacks. ;p

I'm glad I have changed to wireless modem. I forgot to mention in my previous entry. The singnet guy came to fix the modem at 8.30am yesterday! He was early somemore. I think he reached at about 8.20am. By that time, I was about to go school. So I just gave my youngest brother's some instructions to deal with the guy.

I always thought that using a wireless modem means I don't need to connect wire-line to my phone but the real fact is that I need to. I still need to connect the wireless modem to the phone in my room. The only difference is that I don't have to dial up to the internet anymore. Once I on the computer, internet connection will automatically be ready & I can also use the internet at the same time with my brother with him using his laptop & he don't need to connect anything to connect to the internet as long as the main switch of my computer that is connected to the wireless modem is on.

My singnet broadband 1500k plan will only be activated in july after my singnet broadband 512k plan is over. Yup. =)

My back is aching after sitting for so long in front of my computer. Need a good massage man. Haha. Ok. Alright. I think I shall go do some stretching exercises 1st before I bathe. Heh.

It's a long long time.

No comments: